- Establish business, user and digital goals for website projects and digital campaigns.
- Establish measurement plans and metrics for digital projects.
- Create and present competitive analysis.
- Provide the digital perspective on concepting of campaigns that involve digital social or display media outlets. This involves content concepting with Creative personnel.
- Add insight to Analytics reports.
- Provide training on an as-needed basis for clients and KW2 employees.
- Have an understanding of AdWords platforms for paid search advertising campaigns.
- Develop and adds insights to primary research (interviews, focus groups) tactics that fit client and project goals.
- Develop personas for use in planning and testing websites.
- Develop related “user” documents such as mental models, use case scenarios, etc.
- Content mapping, including “system” information such as databases and related inputs to the CMS.
- Develop existing sitemap and recommend new site map.
- Create a strategic and organized taxonomy for website initiatives.
- Recommend new labeling that matches how primary and secondary users of websites would recognize these terms.
- Develop wireframes for each unique content template type as identified in early stages of Planning.
- Create annotated wireframes that show user-facing functionality.
- Create annotated wireframes for how CMS will function for content administrators.
Creative and Design Reviews
- Attend design concepting reviews on an as-needed basis. Provide user experience insights and recommendations based on overall strategic direction of the project.
- Lead content strategy workshop and proactively offer ideas for content types that are strategically sound for a website project.
- Provide input on websites that are in the testing environment.
- Lead primary user research related to web applications and user experience
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and sample links of projects you've worked on. Click the Apply Now button below to submit to our [email protected] email.