We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has strong communication and organizational skills, succeeds with data to drive marketing and a passion for public health. You must have 3-5 years of experience in public health marketing. Positivity is a must.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day client contact keeping public health clients informed of overall account status
- Must have great customer service skills
- Manage a portfolio of public health accounts, and maintain responsibility for estimating, budgeting, and profitability
- Develop, foster, and manage public health client relationships; resolve issues effectively and proactively
- Lead on all client-related presentations and meetings; effectively present, sell, and defend all agency work and proposals to clients
- Write creative briefs, client proposals, and assists with brand, marketing, media, and PR planning
- Implement innovative strategies and bring new ideas to help drive their client’s goals
- Lead kickoffs and collaboration with creative and digital staff on insights, strategy, objectives, etc.
- Ensure all work is on brand, on strategy, and relevant to the audience
- Supervise Account Coordinators
- 3+ years experience in a similar position with proven depth and experience in a similar role in public health marketing
- Successful experience with perception change and behavior change communications and practices
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing/communications major strongly preferred)
- Well-versed and established in a variety of marketing channels
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience with analytic tools on platforms such as Google, Facebook, MailChimp, etc.
- Excellence in both written and oral communication skills
- Cultivates a positive team atmosphere
- Business development experience and ability to build long-term, productive client relationships
Compensation & Benefits
Salary based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k). Vibrant near east Madison location walkable and bike-able to many hot spots in Madison’s most unique neighborhood.
How to Apply:
If you think you've got what it takes, and you'd be a good fit, send your cover letter and resume via the link below. No phone calls please.