We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes details, has strong communication skills and a passion for paid media - digital and traditional. We prefer 1 – 3 years of ad agency experience, and be active in social media. Positivity is a must.
• Consistently demonstrates follow through and expedient execution of multiple tasks simultaneously
• Displays a strong attention to detail, organizational skills and problem-solving
• A proven understanding of the role of the media role in an agency, its relationships with clients, and media services delivery (planning, placement, optimizing)
• Effectively and proactively communicates and interacts with all key media stakeholders on projects and assignments
• Ability to anticipate project needs, internal or client-related issues
• Proactively seeks out new tasks
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications preferred
At KW2, we believe our people grow together in diverse, equitable, and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences, and backgrounds are valued and build authentic relationships. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, military veteran status, and all other characteristics, attributes, or choices protected by law.
Salary based on experience. Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k).
If you think you've got what it takes, and you'd be a good fit, send your cover letter and resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please include Media Coordinator in the subject line.