We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has strong communication skills and a passion for traditional and digital marketing and the power of data to drive marketing and sales decisions. You must have 3-5 years of digital experience, and be active in social media. Positivity is a must.
Manage a portfolio of accounts, and maintain ultimate responsibility for estimating, budgeting, and client profitability.
- Develop, foster, and manage the client relationship keeping it on solid ground; resolves conflicts effectively and proactively
- Bring new ideas to the table to help drive their client’s business
- Serve as the main, day-to-day client contact keeping client informed of overall account status. Must have great customer service skills.
- Lead campaign kickoffs and collaboration with creative and digital staff on insights, strategy, etc.; ensure all work is on brand, on strategy, and relevant to the target
- Primary lead on all client-related presentations and meetings; effectively present, sell, and defend all agency work and proposals to clients
- Write creative briefs, client proposals, and assists with brand, marketing, media, and PR planning
- Supervise Account Coordinators
- Provide ongoing analysis of marketing automation efforts and advise both clients and agency personnel on recommended pivots to strategy based on data insights
Previous experience in a similar role, preferably with higher education and professional services
- Bachelor’s degree (digital marketing/communications major strongly preferred)
- 3+ years experience in a similar position preferred
- Well-versed and established in a variety of marketing channels; has acquired and developed a practical understanding of the tools in the marketplace
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience with analytic tools on platforms such as Google, Facebook, MailChimp, etc.
- Ability to define project management processes, tools and templates for projects and understanding of agency and project management software
- Excellence in both written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to help foster and cultivate a positive team atmosphere
- Business development experience and ability to build long-term, productive client relationships preferred
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certification preferred
How to Apply:
If you think you've got what it takes, and you'd be a good fit, send your cover letter and resume via the link below. No phone calls please.